I’m not just a writer; I’m also a strategist.
But what does this really mean?
When you hire me, you get much more than words: you get strategic content, customized for your:
- communications channels – whether online, social media, print or email
- target audiences and/or
Here’s my approach to working with clients
I get to know your business and communication needs.
I will meet with you to:
- learn how your business operates
- ask about your competitors
- identify the problem you are trying to fix
I learn about your target audience(s).
I will ask you to identify:
- demographics of your audience(s)
- any key sensitivities your target audience(s) may have
- how your product or service meets the needs of your audiences
- any contact history – i.e., are we targeting new prospects, those who have been contacted previously, or current customers or clients?
- previous methods of communication (whether print, online, email, social media or other) – which ones have been most effective?
Essentially, I want to identify the smartest, most strategic and sensible way to reach out to them.
I work with your team, and any external suppliers.
My services don’t stop at writing content. In addition, I will coordinate logistics with the right people to create the final product, including:
- graphic designers
- web teams
- printing companies