Take your organization’s Twitter presence from meh to mah-vellous.
Behold: a treasure chest of “golden nuggets” to help you get there.
You’ll thank me later.
Ideas: what to tweet?
- 40 useful things you can share on Twitter besides blog posts This should get your creative juices flowing.
- 26 Twitter tips for enhancing your tweets From A (answers) to Z (zippy writing style).
- How to promote your business, blog or website on Twitter All sorts of fab tips for getting the word out about you, your expertise, products and services.
- 5 key tips to market your event via Twitter Love #3: create a list of attendees and publicize the list on your blog or website.
- How to use Twitter for media relations Get on a reporter’s radar using fewer than 140 characters.
Writing Twitter headlines
- 15 Twitter headline templates that pull Twitter traffic Shows subtle but effective differences between effective headlines for print, and for the web.
- How I will add 1,000 Twitter followers this year Some great, completely doable ideas for attracting a good chunk of followers in 365 days.
- 7 Twitter strategies for growing a great following Simple, yet effective. For example, #6: put your Twitter name in your signature.
- How to get more followers on Twitter Don’t forget #6: have an interesting profile—including your photo.
Managing your time on social media
- Effective Twitter for business in 15 minutes a day Set a 15-minute timer every day, and do the following…
Monitoring and measurement
- 9 ways Social Oomph can boost your productivity on Twitter Just one of many, many free tools that help to automate some of your Twitter activities.
- 9 tools to measure your Twitter influence & reach! Measuring your influence isn’t all about having tons of followers.
- The best ways to search old tweets Did you know Twitter’s search function only goes back one week? Free tools that go much, much further back.
***What are you favourite Twitter advice articles?***